Protect the Pack! Stay well and in class…get your seasonal flu vaccination! Flu is on campus and we are here to help. Students with flu on average miss 3-5 days of class and we don’t want you to be one them. Plan to attend one of the many flu clinics or take advantage of our other vaccination options.
- Get the flu vaccine. (Clinic January 17th at Student Health from 1-4 pm)
- Wash hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits – plenty of sleep and exercise, reduce stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat healthy foods. Continue reading