Registered Dietitians are available to provide nutrition counseling free of charge for current NC State students. In addition to general healthy eating recommendations, we provide Medical Nutrition Therapy for the following diseases/disorders:
- Weight gain/Increase lean muscle mass
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (hyperlipidemia)
- Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Vitamin/Mineral deficiencies
- Food Allergies
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder)
- IBS/IBD/Crohn’s/Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Sports Nutrition
Appointments are available Monday-Friday and can be scheduled via HealthWeb or by calling Student Health at 919-515-2563. General nutrition questions can be submitted using the online ask-the-dietitian tool.
A $25 no show will be charged for all appointments not cancelled or rescheduled in advance.