Protect the PACK this flu season! The flu vaccine is your best defense against flu so we encourage all students to get the vaccine and practice prevention steps to stay well and in class this year. Beginning in October, the vaccine will be available:
- at the vaccination clinics on-campus (hosted by Maxim Healthcare).
- Saturdays by appointment on October 18 and 25, and November 1, 8, and 15. Scheduling for Saturday appointments available September 23.
- if you are not sick, during a scheduled appointment.
- by appointment in the Treatment Center, call 919-515-7107 to schedule.
- without an appointment at the Pharmacy.
Depending on your insurance carrier there may be a charge for the vaccination. If you have the SHIP plan the vaccination is covered. Student Health is out-of-network for all other health insurance plans so contact your insurance carrier regarding your out-of-network benefits. Shots are $25 and the nasal vaccine is $35. Payment is due at the time of service or charged to the student account.