Health Promotion has received a state level grant to address problem gambling on college campuses. As a part of the grant, we are seeking your creative talents to assist the North Carolina Problem Gambling Program. Create, direct and edit an informative, appropriate, one-of-a-kind video public service announcement (PSA) that will raise awareness about the problems associated with gambling. The top four PSAs will each receive a $250 Amazon gift card.
- Open to currently enrolled full-time NC State students.
- All submitted materials must include current contact information (student name and ID number, email address, phone number) for the contestant and the signed release forms below:
1. NC State video release forms for individuals who can be identified in the video. One per person.
2. PSA release provided by the NC Problem Gambling Program for use of the video.
- Submissions must be delivered in person no later than April 1st on a CD to Health Promotion, suite 2101 Student Health Center, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please bring you student ID with you when delivering to provide proof of NC State status.
- Length must be 45 seconds or less, and must include contact information for the North Carolina Problem Gambling Program.
- Cannot contain any copyrighted material such as logos, music, photos, etc.
Check out this example