Student Health Services will have modified hours beginning Wednesday, May 8 through Sunday, May 19. Please visit Hours of Operation for business hours during this time.
On April 16th from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. explore the 7 dimensions of wellness on the Brickyard. Over 30 interactive booths representing the 7 dimensions (physical, social, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, occupational. environmental) will provide practical tips to help improve your personal wellness. Prizes, giveaways, fun! We look forward to seeing you there.
In response to the current flu epidemic, we will host a flu clinic on Monday, January 28th from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.. at the Student Health Center, room 2301. No appointment is needed. If you have received the vaccine in the past 6 months, you do not need another vaccination. This clinic is offered by Maxim Healthcare. Please bring your student ID and health insurance card. Continue reading
- Get the flu vaccine. (Clinic January 17th at Student Health from 1-4 pm)
- Wash hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits – plenty of sleep and exercise, reduce stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat healthy foods. Continue reading
In response to the current flu epidemic blanketing the United States and our campus, we will host a flu clinic on Thursday, January 17th from 1-4 p.m. at the Student Health Center, room 2301. Any student in line by 4 p.m. will be vaccinated; no appointment is needed. This clinic is offered by Maxim Healthcare. Please bring your student ID and health insurance card. Continue reading