To continue to ensure we are providing the best care to the NC State community, beginning August 16th Student Health Services will charge a $25 no show fee for all appointments not cancelled or rescheduled in advance. Students will be reminded of this charge when making appointments and in appointment reminders.
- Get the flu vaccine. (Clinic January 17th at Student Health from 1-4 pm)
- Wash hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits – plenty of sleep and exercise, reduce stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat healthy foods. Continue reading