Student Blue open enrollment for Fall 2014 has closed! You may appeal before September 24, 2014 or the health insurance premium will be non-refundable! Parents and students please be sure that either you have waived the Student Blue plan or plan to appeal the premium before this date, once again this charge is nonrefundable.
To continue to ensure we are providing the best care to the NC State community, beginning August 16th Student Health Services will charge a $25 no show fee for all appointments not cancelled or rescheduled in advance. Students will be reminded of this charge when making appointments and in appointment reminders.
- Get the flu vaccine. (Clinic January 17th at Student Health from 1-4 pm)
- Wash hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits – plenty of sleep and exercise, reduce stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat healthy foods. Continue reading