Interested in Wood Wellness Village for the 2015-2016 Academic Year?
• Live in a community that supports a healthy, balanced life
• Develop friendships in a positive environment
• Participate in high impact programming, such as whitewater rafting, trips to the trampoline park, access to dietitians, personal trainers, and more!
• Reserved space in HES 295 and Wood Hall
Apply by January 20th by contacting Amanda Kammer, Community Director email@example.com for more information.
For more information, check out these sites:
To continue to ensure we are providing the best care to the NC State community, beginning August 16th Student Health Services will charge a $25 no show fee for all appointments not cancelled or rescheduled in advance. Students will be reminded of this charge when making appointments and in appointment reminders.
- Get the flu vaccine. (Click here for the list of upcoming campus flu clinics)
- Wash hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits – plenty of sleep and exercise, reduce stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat healthy foods. Continue reading